Monday, November 23, 2009

gah.. got sick...
sheesh.. -.-
oh well, hopefully i get better by tmr
or else die liao... cause i'm only buying gift tmr...
to the person who caused me this misery... amen..
which would still be me
cause if i had not open my big mouth to do ss
i would totally be enjoying my life right not
instead of fretting over the damn gift..
life is full of surprises.
wasn't feeling well in the morning...
well.. i was thinking since this morning
why the hell did my section suck?
it doesn't literally suck just well, unbonded and weak
truthfully, none of us ought to be proud
we did nothing to bond the section
or we can say we did attempt to bond it
but it always ended up being wasted.
well... there is still com outing to look forward to~
gosh.. me and my random rambling...
well can sing now, just that stomach hurts alot
thus i would sound damn airy as it hurt to use support
oh well...
you know, gee...
im turning into anorexic...
yesterday, i only ate breakfast..
i didn't eat lunch..
and i ended up vomiting my dinner...
gee.. no wonder i feel weak...


then there is still choir tomorrow to look forward to
hopefully it won't be a total disaster...
i mean like it doesn't help if only 1/4 of the ppl
put in effort and 3/4 is just there dilly-dallying
i'm not saying my voice is perfect nor do i
actually is serious during practice...
well... i'm still trying to change that...
you know being all so serious during choir.

haha.. hopefully, we will still remain bffls, jojo
oh yeah, congrats on the 3rd months out...
broke record liao la

0 comments:

Post a Comment