Wednesday, December 30, 2009

can't go swimming.. gah...
and please i hope nobody ever call me during this period
i sound as though i'm croaking no actually more like quacking
according to my brothers..
my brothers are weird.. but they cheer you up when you're down
and pissed you off the next second later..
some jokes.. lame jokes apparently..

me: why are you crying and laughing at the same times??
him: haha.. sobbss.. one eye is crying.. the other is laughing...

him: don't hit my stomach.. got baby you know
me: haha.. let me help you do an abortion
him: no.. meh...
me: you're too young to have a chid.. i will be sacrificial and help you get rid of it..

me: let's do slow motion slap.. i'll slap you..
him: n..no..ooooo
and i did a missed slap and then a real slap..

him: i'm gonna be rich one day.. and i'm gonna build a bungalow and i built some room for you?
me: oh.. ok.. which one
him: guest room
me: know what i will built for you to stay over?
him: guest room?
me: nope. toilet

me: thanks for taking care of my stuff
here's your payment..
raise 5 fingers and slap!
haha!!!

i feel like an evil step-sister somehow..

0 comments:

Post a Comment