Friday, December 25, 2009

Just played finish 菊花台,童话 and why we sing first page.. woots..

Should start saving up money to fix the piano.. it’s starting to fall apart..

Well, gah.. cause I was sleeping on the sofa.. I had to wake up at freaking 7,30!!!

Which means only 4hrs and 30mins of sleep.. gah..

my blog is dead.. so stop reading it!!!

well.. to keep this blog kindda not so gloomy or something...

i got a soft toy dog which is damn cute~~

oh and facebook have some kindda weird problem

which does not allow me to upload pictures

thus anyone who wanna see the videos of the 2 lil angels

and me flying should just ask me~

i will be glad to show you.

hate is a strong word

and i can't hate someone.. cause i always end up forgiving the person.

the longest time i actually hated a person was a day?

oh well.. crap hell..

i don't even know whether i can go to sing k

hopefully can bah..


0 comments:

Post a Comment