Saturday, December 26, 2009

thanks people..
you make me so happy knowing i'll be blamed
if we all end up cancelling SCO #01
oh well...
i miss playing chinese songs... better return me my book soon...
homework:
Eng
2 eng compre
2 book reviews

Math
3 math papers
End of year revision

Chinese

体验compo

chinese letter

chinese book review


Lit
4chapters left

this is why i always leave english to the last...
oh why can't they work?
why do they have take so many days off?
How am i supposed to do my book reviews?!?!
i guess the ti yan compo i just write about piano...
i seriously don't know what to write..
i miss my first piano teacher...
which i can see her again though it
is not really possible..
i'm turning into a nocturnal~
slept at 6.. haha..
was listening to music till 3..
then toss and turn till 6..
before i finally fell alseep till 7.30
which is like wth.. 1hr 30mins...
i don't want wear that freaking thing.. ugh

0 comments:

Post a Comment