Friday, January 29, 2010

50th post.
wow.
Today
I think we are just gonna sit there and do nothing lor
*smacks*
pe.. not much.. just that we all love our teacher a lot
recess.. get that feeling even though you're with so many people
you still get that feeling? oh well, we had a fake cheer
a math, a girl fell down. ouch.
did presentation. scared he started scolding me or something
cause my previous exercises were not that nicely done.
luckily he didn't.
physics.. that feeling of uselessness linger.
lit. ok. nothing much. went to the toilet a lot.
and i saw her so yeah.
had chem. make crystals.. though
my blur partner is worrying me a lot
but i guess still ok
waited for tata.. very long..
count: 5
dead = daphne emo a day
die = daphne is emoing

well.. so far.. hasn't emo much..
only on thurs bah.
when i don't talk, it does not mean i'm emoing.
expression is well dead.
count: 25 of which we only train 16. wow
i shall find some things to cheer me up.
okay.. then went to tiong to buy stuff for my lp..
saw some soft toys ducks
then just crap... laugh a lot (at me mostly)
what were we even fighting for?
oh yeah.. i remember. big mouths
infringement of one's privacy..
got to have tuition for 5mins
congrats on your 2yrs of hard work~

(don't people usually celebrate?)
i don't know. if i can at least get to do well in piano
i would be happy. oh well.. next week will be horrible
aah.. pineapple tarts~ kueh lapis
aah.. looking forward to 9 feb
sigh.. feel like crapping.. bored
random blog hopping.
shall go play your guardian angel
can't get the song off my mind~

0 comments:

Post a Comment