Friday, January 8, 2010

warning: i'm in a very bad mood and vulgarities are used. i do not mean what i say here (because i usually forgive and forget it very easily), no offense taken and that i'm very pissed off.
whatthefuck?!?!?!
freakyoula!!!!
whythehelldidyoudothatfor?!?!?!
fuckoff..whatthefuck?!?!
youknowdamnwellhowsuckyiam..
andstillwhatthefuckputmefreakingincharge?!?!
that's it. you just become my vulgar partner.
so don't ask me next time when i shoot off vulgarities.
cause you freakingly tio sabo me in. so freak off.

today was WONDERFUL!!!
awesome to the max.
caramel is still sick.. of course,
i'm still the heater.. again.. -.-
tata wasn't there when we need her...
sad.. tata, you missed out on a lot of
gossip/bitch talk.
We laughed at with everyone else..
i wonder how i look when i'm trying to give a weird look..
cause my friends are scared of me.. when i give them that look.o.o
i had to be pulled out of the whole sec3s..
drag on stage
and get scolded in front of everyone..
because i was too blur to notice.
gosh. and then we had spot-check
one by one.
Dammit. i had to pin up my bangs
which look retarded!!
Dammit! I WAS FREAKING PISSED OFF!!!
WHAT THE FCUK DID YOU PUT ME IN CHARGE!!!
DAMN YOU!!!! YOU KNOW WELL THAT
I WILL BE JUST STANDING IN ONE SIDE,
WATCHING YOU DO EVERYTHING!!!
GOSH!!! IT MAKES ME BLOODY PISSED OFF
THAT YOU JUST WANT TO MAKE ME FEEL
LEFT OUT! THANKS!

my mood was pretty horrible and did not change even
till the afternoon... of course, i had to go along with
everyone else.. but pretty much was not in the right frame.
then tata and grace thought i was emoing.. i was.. just you know..
and no, i wasn't crying in a toilet..
but i do that.. y'know?
so usually if i'm really depressed,
you know where to find me
well but knowing me.. emoing is just another daily routine.
but i wasn't pissed off with you two y'know?
then it got better when we had dinner..
of course i felt stupid...
but yeah.. it improved. then met joey~
i just realise that it sounded like i'm scolding
someone from choir but i'm not~
i'm pissed off with ATXN
basically two words to describe today: it sucks.
the end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment