Thursday, March 25, 2010

Carmen says:
*ok
*im emoing!!!
*yay!
daphne says:
*sure
you are
Carmen says:
*YAY!
*grin
daphne says:
*you don't
tell ppl you are emoing for pet's sake
*and you don't do smiley fae
*nor
say yay
*i think you just change the whole meaning of emoing
Carmen
says:
*i am not emoing. *sad face* :(
*haha!
*can? exact opp.!

thanks carmen for cheering me up today.
failing in trying to emo.
oh well she is teaching me to be happy
and i'm teaching her emo 101; well
not really successfully considering
she is such a failure in it.
not that i want her to emo.
thanks pril for being there
you have always been the best SL ever. et too of course
will miss you a lot. like seriously.
you talk to me when i'm down and i think
you are probably the closest ever in the section.
love ya. *hugs*
thanks a lot to grace for understanding and giving me the best advice ever
well. you have always without fail been there for me.
thank you thank you thank you
*hugs* though you don't like hugging.
but still.


thanks for all those who cheer me up today :)
being the sunshine among my rainy days

0 comments:

Post a Comment