Friday, April 9, 2010

CONCERT = AWESOME

my friends think i'm crazy
all the best people are~
hehe. my teachers still recognize me.. as the mad person who jump around all day. teeheehee.
BAND CONCERT = AWESOME
was late, was tempted by lp to stay awhile with her to do chem..
in the end, reach so late, was practically running...
LOVE the green.
jojo waited for quite a while.. hehe.. the only thing i can think of is how she looks like a flower girl or someone going to a beach. HEHE XD
she's so loud sometimes it scares me..
then met up with joey.. HEHE. she came later than me
saw soul sister, evil line, deb and hasee!
gave everyone a hug to encourage..
hehe, then soul sister just say how she model the way...
I LOVE ALL THE SONGS
damn nice. really glad i went, took cam pics with jojo
look retarded. so does my outfit.
pril is freaking me out. afterall, she's my sl!
*secret lover
always stalk me. tsk.
HEHE. saw a lot of people at band concert.
the only comment i got was that i look like a rebel.
o.o then stay till real late, just talking to jojo.
don't quit. looking forward to june!
2 weeks of JOY, 2 weeks of CHAOS.
HEHE.
plans plans plans. a lot of stuff need to be done.
so little time.. aaahh!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment