Thursday, April 8, 2010

I finnnnallly got back my piano book


today was funnnn~~ sleepwalking to school....
then met von! try out, in the end, went with the hoodie. :D
started on the assignment caramel had given during lit.
caramel say it was nicely done. well, hopefully so.
hehe. they are doing cwo..
lit was so fun~ i was running up and down...
lunch, had a race with faridah/fatin/fariHAHA
i swear my chem tchr love giving us weird nicks..
then was trying to teach drea how to play
but in the end, she was the one who taught me. HEHE
started listening to the first ever band i ever love
"It's little things that only I know
Those are the things that make you mine
And it's like flying without wings
Cos you're my special thing
I'm flying without"
when you say nothing at all~ another fave
choir was awesome!
the lil gay les are here!
they always cheer me up
unicorn~
i'm very matured ok!!!
hehe. wols. took a long time to figure it out.
放弃也需要力量和勇气

0 comments:

Post a Comment