Tuesday, April 20, 2010

somehow looking at posts i have made
looking back at the blogs i used to create
i find myself utterly childish
and immature. take the first month for example of this blog.
it was all about.. or mostly.. yes choir
i'm not saying that's bad or anything but i would think i write more sensible stuff there.
well, not that i'm very smart *cough* nor very mature
but with things these days, it is hard not to wish one was stronger, was more confidant towards things. still found no mood nor reason to smile, sorry h. today, i have managed to prove i have utter no sense in balance. managed to survive the whole of today with little sleep.
omg. a lizard just came croaking into my room... so cool- squeal.
i realise my sis and her husband are very violent. very. very.
just look at the handprint that stayed with me throughout the whole of assembly..
also, due to my consistent fretting over my red patch,
the smart one went to draw an X.
well, tomorrow she says she's gonna help me differentiate left to right o.o
hope lp get well soon otherwise sun's plans might be cancelled
D; no h, i still don't want to smile.

0 comments:

Post a Comment