Tuesday, May 25, 2010

apparently, since my brother-in-law stalk my blog
every day, i'm obliged to post.
we managed to screw up so badly, sometimes we ask ourselves whether we are jinx and should just let others do our job for us. they were suggesting a gathering. i don't know, it seemed that it won't be the same, and the separation make it more obvious. I don't know, my sl always managed to convince me one way or another. love. how pissing it can get when people get the credit for your work and how frustrating it seemed when you try to do something and keep failing in return.

class - today was okay. von didn't come today.. the whole class was obsessed with the tuning fork... then had a sing along session with my friend... :) songs like bubbly, Swear it again, stay, smile, here we go again, the show, your guardian angel, shut up, parachute and don't go away. was helping her choose songs... she's going for crezaward~ quite a few people i know is going, well ganbatte!. then somehow it turns to us watching comedy shows.. which was funny cause they do stupid things *maybe that's why my friends are always laughing..
then it turns to us playing games... quite slack cause more than half wasn't here.

choir - choir being choir is just -. no words needed to explain. though i really wish i don't screw up that often.

movie was nice.. was tearing a bit... cleo was saying drea had no emotion... fully agreed! (:
shrek 3 is nice.. puss in the boots is so adorable and everyone was like awwww...
personally i like the duck in the movie... haha, i always like the ducks around in the movie..
even robin hood. mel and i were like gushing about the ducks more than the characters.

i'm jumping about random stuff so pardon me.
tue- my friend has the best ability to make me freak out over being late... then was running, avoiding, running, avoiding, then she caught with me and started what, shaking my hand O_O why does it remind me so much? didn't bring tie.. so was going around asking for tie.. actually we got the ties already then was slacking at library... brother-in-law is evil! drag me there. then we thought the senior needed theirs, so went back to return and was like looking around and slacking around trying to find tie.. we were like can the time go faster or something.. hehe. doing naughty naughty stuff. then assembly was the best. i was like describing what the music make it seemed like from my point of view.. and brother in law was like, i can totally imagine it when you were saying.. go be music video scriptwriter or something.. then i was like my life revolve around drama.. it's so typical.. HAHA

mon- we rule ttm.. ahaha. then need to run.. england say i have long leg.. then i was like 60% of my body proportion is my leg... HAHA just kidding... and she was complaining how she never ever want to run with me again. france and england are always in a fight just like the movie robin hood!

ok she's creeping me out.. she seemed to know everything that i'm gonna do.. ( see.. she's reading it now.. ) creepy~ and then there's the other one who's spamming me trying to make me smile...
people these days...

0 comments:

Post a Comment