Monday, May 10, 2010

arigato.
always cheering me up. making me smile. the simple joy you get when you see me smile.
though i'm still this ungrateful brat, but perhaps i know you will just be like the others - for you, always.

today was fuuuuuun. :D
though i think math just depress me. sigh.
oh well. happy post #1
see h, i post happy post too!
oh well, lunch date was a disaster.
i'm not a baby. mashed potatoes are supposed to be mashed!
then my darling brother-in-law made them soaking wet.
awesomeness run in the family line~
when over to study... i think i was the one who study the most ^^
hehe. we laugh like shit too, von von tan is so scary...
and freaky... one word to describe would be weird...
HEHE. weird is not the opposite of normal, von von.
i still rule at arguing... brother-in-law
was like saying i should have join debating club.
sadly dear, i suck at english...HEHE
i think i lost half of my voice
due to laughing too much today, but von von scares me.
here's to brother-in-law's com, may it rest in peace.
-ep 76 now-

Don’t let anyone ever promise you
that they won’t hurt you,
because at one time or another,
it will happen.
the real promise is that
the time you spend together
will be worth the pain...
to you, forever and always.

0 comments:

Post a Comment