Monday, May 17, 2010

me again.
i feel so bad for not posting on 5th may
so..... happy belated birthday jojo~
haha, even though i spend it with you already on
your pool party... and i was freaking wet ok?!
so you have finally join the club, woots!
now i don't feel so old.. ;p
still- missing the days back
but loving the days now~
libraryfreakstilltheend
partedwehave
alwayswewillremain
foreverinmymemories
awww~
the gift ^ haha. for she's such a monkey XD
mo jojo is also a monkey, fit her. jojo~
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok back to today
love the bands we were making
haha, but brother-in-law
was freaking out like crazy so me being me,
once again, went ahead with the trouble.
though i wasn't exactly in trouble or reprimanded
but still i feel guilty...
mop doesn't like my hair :o say can't mess it up
haha. so i taught them to make bands!
ahaha, didn't know how to do it myself
but it's amazing how a lil confidence
can do to you, plus duh, brother-in-law
was freaking out, tsk tsk.
i manage to get an extra one thus will be making
it for someone~
so gtg and make the band.
cya, oh and i love having my favors repaid by lollipops
it's just me.
getting tuning fork tmr! woots! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment