Friday, June 11, 2010

you know what really cheer me up?
talking to either the UN or talking to my juniors.
They are seriously full of crap.. haha jk.
haven't update for awhile... it's just that every time i come home, i would just be so exhausted after choir practices that all i feel like doing is just lying on the bed all day long and sleep. Genius kept me company of course, quacking all day long.
oh well, H is still trying to figure out who is person b.. continue guessing -baka-
some conversation that kept me smiling till now.
Me: you haven't heard of westlife?
gosh.

-smacks-

H : meh!!! she's so evil~~ aha!! here comes the tissue!! blooddd!!!!
Me: -scream- get away!!!
N and A : Have you heard of eastlife?
me : no...
N and A : -gasp- where have you been all your life?
H and I : -.-

few minutes later~
H : whose b??
me : figure out yourself, baka
H : me no baka!! you more baka!!! hmm... is it carmen?
me: no... why would you think it is carmen? wait. how do you even know carmen?
H: cause you are always screaming at the top of your voice over shouting for carmen, like you own the whole world and always running, jumping around with her! and you admitted you have an affair with her!!

and of course i told carmen,
and she just went huh? really meh? that used to be last time lor, now we so innocent.
then i was like remember those times we just run about like who knows what business and just go around linking arms?
carmen: ya lor.
me: sigh, i should have told my junior you are cheating behind my back with a senior ( guess who~)
carmen : NO LOR. tsk..

and that's how i managed to cheer up.
i swear if he do that again, he doesn't have to invite me out, i will invite myself out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment