Thursday, July 15, 2010

You have no idea what you just did.
Maybe all you did was just say hi.
But it was all that was enough for me.
It makes my thoughts and feelings go away.
You drive me to the corner, where i just realize
What a fool i had been, all these years.
You showed me what i used to be, what i was.
That person that smile so often, it's hard to make her stop
Laughing, the person who rarely get upset, that someone who
Is so full on joy and it seemed nothing get her down.
That was who i was.
I want that girl back.

These years has showed me that
armors are built day by day,
yet it also showed a lot about the people
Where we chose to hide ourselves away
For fear of being hated, rejected
That we stopped being ourselves.
I was so scared that i turned to be one of them
Without realizing i did.

today was quite nice :D first two period is chinese, love my chinese teacher♥ Damn nice. Anyway, finally have lit back! Miss out 2days of lit due to sickness )): anyway, today we talked about ♥. She was so hilarious, saying that we couldn't be lit students, we can't even tell that they were professing their love. HAHA. that really shocked us all, my friend was like " serious? they are kidnapped and still make love???" Choir, the usual. not much to say...

it's only until we face changes, do we cherish the stuff we used to had.
I wanna sing the old Salve Regina!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment