Thursday, August 26, 2010

dear dreams
stop giving me hidden message. I'm dumb. Tell me bluntly what it means.
i don't know whether to wish that they come true or not.
but i wish just one time, you will come back to my dreams
like you are still with me.
i still can't accept the fact you're gone.
but i will keep playing that song you taught me.
I still wish you will come to my dreams once more.
i miss you so much.
sharon. rest in peace.
you taught me to love
music the way it is.
i wish the memories we had
would stop fading away.


i have come to the point where no more than necessary words are needed. I don't think i ever felt this close to being exposed, all my flaws ;ugliness. I find myself trapped in my own air bubble. Unable to breathe, afraid to trust anymore. Walls close in, as i cry myself to sleep once more. Not for the past, but for the naked present i rest in, and the unknown future my heart no longer hope. No more beliefs in a happily ever after. I bit my lips and go through the motions of life. I'm truly tired. perhaps i have repeated it over and over again, emphasis has never been clearer. I can't hide, no longer can i run but i will never collapse in front of those watchful eyes who wish to see me fall. So i will keep it. locked tightly away. throw away the key. And let the insanity threw me off cliff.

0 comments:

Post a Comment