Tuesday, August 17, 2010

it's almost the end of year already. cruel.
I probably looked the same.. yet underneath all had changed.
Talking to primary school friends and school teachers.. i miss those days.
Where somehow that happy go lucky seemed to fade.
I miss you today. Didn't come. Such a wet blanket.
they always say you would regret saying those words,
not appreciating them when they're around. It's only when you lost it,
then you started feeling upset. True.
I miss;
~My trainee lit & chem teachers
~My pri sch choir conductor & sec1 conductor
~Sec2 teachers
~Ex-emath teacher
~the times we had in sec2/pri sch

I just stood in the sun,
watching it shine down on me.
Feeling its warmth,
yet i knew,
even when it is sunny outside,
it would always rain in the inside.

0 comments:

Post a Comment