Monday, August 30, 2010

Summarise summmarise.
I'm damn effing tired.
got present for chinese teacher . and soul sister.
buying tuition teacher tomorrow.. joyce... i don't know.. )):
fixing specs too... i think it's spoiled :D
today, ffs came over!!! . .
we did IC video... my face IS NOT funny...
she kept laughing at my face.. then her face O__O
threw to insanity from her laughter.
then play hideandseek with brothers who kept trying to find us. heh.
managed to hide from them..
we got crazy and started taking photos...
and she spammed my inbox!
then went out with cousins...
saw nice stuff... things added to want list..
i went back, but the memories are no more than just a heartache.
dinner.. was perhaps the busiest time i ever felt.
every single minute i get smses by juniors.
I have one telling me she went tuition, the other telling me she's sick, the other doing spelling, the other going to dinber .____.
and the smses keep flooding... i literally ate and typed at the same time.. ):
the food is damn nice... i think i still love dessert with green tea crushed ice, vanilla ice cream with red beans. yum
and waited for the taxi for 1hr and 30mins.
bleh :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
dear best internet friend which deffer a lot this year,
it went from ttatta, gracie,yb, pril, jojo, lyn but i guess ffs stayed on.
so DEAR FFS,
I'm not sure why either, but you never fail to make me smile... :D
even till now, i'm still smiling reading your messages..hehe. .
thanks for always being there. I ♥ you. I don't mind getting
yelled at or scratched at by my evil sister. But please try to
get divorced soon. It will be the end of my suffering.. that is
till my evil sis start spouting her illogical sense of math.
I don't know how or why we got close,
but i'm glad we did.
We do the craziest stuff together. skip class,
go around the school and orchard.
I think we just go to the mental institution together.
No matter.
I wish you to let go and be happy.
I shall just be the duck who quacks for you.

Love, sister in law. .

0 comments:

Post a Comment