Saturday, September 18, 2010

oh ya. 拜姐和弟
i think my chi teacher think i'm crazy = = cause
we kept acting like crazy people during lunch. ;love.
finished projects.
i can't face your disapprovals.
Your words sting more than you would ever know.
But nothing will change my mind.
I won't stand there and do nothing.
I will still be who I am.
Sorry to be such a disappointment.



it has always been the three of us hasn't it? that's all that is said.
nothing's all right
lost it all
nothing last forever
i'm sorry i can't be perfect
now it's too late
we can't go back
i'm sorry i can't be perfect
nothing gonna change the things you said
nothing gonna make this right again
please don't turn your back
i can't believe i tried to talk to you
but you don't understand

like a roller coaster, however there is no stop.
we are all passengers on the edge
of falling, yet we all believe
we are flying.

0 comments:

Post a Comment