Saturday, September 4, 2010

who am i kidding.
I'm still not over you.. all the 3 years have gone.
And i'm still running away, just looking at you...
idiot. JOXY GET OFF.
that cocky smile. i won't see i don't care.
BLAH BLAH BLAH.

pencils are nice. so are pens. Best of all has to be an eraser... sigh i miss my pencil case..

" are you serious... you lost it again..."

"I didn't lost it AGAIN. this is the first!!"

" -.- yeah sure. so has to be your pens, your spectacles, your watch, your water bottle..
tell me is there one thing you do not lose.."

"haha.. right. very funny."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"so have you found your pencil case"
"NOOO.. wait.. i didn't tell you i lost it.."
"But you were screaming at my insertname here. the whole class practically heard it..."

" oops."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I STILL CAN'T FIND IT.

I SHALL POST A LOST AND FOUND

A BLACK CONVERSE PENCIL CASE
CONVERSE. GREEN AND WHITE
THERE'S A KEYCHAIN ATTACHED TO IT. SAYING ♥lf
THERE'S PENS AND PENCIL. ERASER. RULER. STAPLER IN IT.

iT'S DAMN NICE. I WANT IT BACK.eppp.

0 comments:

Post a Comment