Thursday, October 7, 2010

And i thought the farewell in choir was horrible,
This is it. The last day.
I will miss them terribly. Not that this is getting better.
still.
It does not make it better one bit.
I can only remember... the choir peeps.
Where we really enjoyed those day, dancing to the rhythm, laughing over stupid jokes, or just being there.
Mutual reliance, when have we start to falter?
Cruel time to have taken our short lasted joys.

some last words.
paperplane- your enthusiasm is infectious. i remember you always as this sweet lil person who sleeps during lessons. Haha. No, a girl who loves soft toys, rationalize and i see the gentle sweetheart that lies within.

asianhitler- your highness is rather someone i had always never though i could talk to, but surprise always come, you joke, your last advice i will keep. Don't disappear into the wind for too long.

beloved qm- I was rather a tornado no? always running up and down carrying the keyboards. I remember soughing your advices for presents, and it was funny to see the ending. I complain to you over the plight, and you always managed to bring a smile to me. Thank you.. I'll miss you.

joey- you quit at such.. thanks for always being there. We have such great fashion taste. Go out soon promise yeah. Miss the fun we had together, talking the most random stuff.

dada- I love to see your annoyed face, and your expression is priceless especially when i poke you. I have come to miss you too, being a part of my life where i used to bully play with.

zuo min, mith, zine, pearlyn, big claudia- i don't really talk much about you. Yet without you, nothing remains fun, and i miss you all so much.

meow- what do i say? I said all i could. Still treasure the time, but i have let go. Thanks for being there though.

mama- i miss scaring you, bullying you, playing with you. Yes i do admit i gave a lot of problems to you, i even dislike you at a point, but you have turned to someone i can fully trust without fail, the second closest senior to me, though we will part, but we do know it's just awhile yeah? Love you. quack



Sighhhhhhhh

0 comments:

Post a Comment