Thursday, October 14, 2010

I felt rather exhausted after the whole ordeal. Swirling deep down,
was that guilt that i could end up doing so horribly i will probably cry buckets.
But of course, I won't. I'll probably just do some weird random thing
till well when all hell broke loose.
I will spend days recuperating after sending my cells to war zone.
But thanks to church friends (: I feel better already.
hahaha. but i doubt i will burn it. It holds too much for me to burn
still. It got to stop. Somehow.
So i'm just gonna get a mental block from any school related stuff till further notice.
Bleh. I really do not want another episode of me screaming, that's what happened in amath i think.
I had that crazy fetish feeling to jump up from my seat and act like a mad woman,
and hopefully they will let me retake, thinking my mental capacity at that point of
time was due to a malfunction. Oh well.
I can't believe though, i'm alienating myself just to make sure it hurts lesser.
Remind me of crucible and chrysalids.
OKAY. I won't talk about it.
Looking forward to tmr!

Ps; Just so to make you happy, i ate duck meat today. bleh.
I knew it sucks. Eating it again just confirm it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment