Sunday, December 12, 2010

I couldn't sleep much yesterday,
thoughts just clouded my head.
still very much sick, hahah will be killed by pril.
I miss school.. haha sounds weird but i do.
just not the hectic homework rush please.
am determined to finish my math and chi
by tue... given the time, i should be able to,
just whether i'm motivated enough is another question..

Super excited over meeting lovinlife on wed!!!
HAHAHHA Super funny if i ever see her serve food.
meeting char too!! so it will be like meeting quite a few
of the lifegroup people yay~~~

But i miss cat the most though
such a long long time.

Doesn't mean i don't say it, i don't feel it.
Doesn't mean i don't show it, i don't feel it.
But I'm easy to read like an abc book
I'm like a glass transparent
and very much fragile.
But unlike a glass
i have many
layers
that
i
don't wish to see myself

0 comments:

Post a Comment