Saturday, January 29, 2011

I find it hard to express each day, each thought, each action, each feeling into words anymore.
Everything seemed to be a mad rush, that i found it difficult to update this blog.
Each little prayers would always end off the same, " I have no whatsoever control over my life anymore, it's not spiraling down, it just been going on full stream ahead, and i finding it hard to catch up with this express train. " Exhausted i am, and further from God I seemed to be.
Yet I remain strong, faith never wavering, trying to find that balance in my world.

Things have changed. Times have changed. There you will find the two constant left
in this world is God and change itself.
It seemed like deja vu all over again, as it struck me hard on the door.
But I know this time, i won't crumble and cry,
if only i had been fooled right from the start,
i wouldn't have tried in vain to hold on
to an illusion. A perfect memory.
Where in us, all sinister thoughts come alive,
But You opened my eyes,
and showed me that beneath all those caring words,
there are lies and stabs in them.
It doesn't necessary means all hopes have failed.

Those that matter doesn't mean anymore less.
Time have begin to spin, tears may seep now and then,
but i will cover it all up with a gracious smile.

0 comments:

Post a Comment