Saturday, February 19, 2011

Wishing you were here

Heya. Wonder whether cat still read the blog, anyway cat if you do, COME ON MONDAY.
feeling the sickening thoughts of how stressful life is now, ugh.
And pretty much due to the hectic schedule, I'm busy busy busy.
I need a breather. gah.

Side note, I should not drink milk. Not now, not ever. It just do cartwheels on my stomach.. ):
But I want to try siewjia's cooking ): OH YA. THAT REMINDS ME. SHE"S BACK TODAY.
-shouts victory- WOOOOOOO
Miss her man ): But knowing she's impacting others, make me feel better (:
HEEE.

WOOOOGAHHHHHHH I cut my hair.. pfth. now i look so freaking retarded. :/
eeps. HAHAHHAHA But never mind, cat also cut her hair, i shall continue to
amuse myself thinking how hers would be worse than mine MWAHAHHAHA >:D

Want to go church but i'm stuck here with homework.. ):
Shall continue listening to songs then~~
I'm an oldie who love classics (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment