Tuesday, March 29, 2011

28 posts about me

since cat posted up 28 facts, i thought i would be fun if i did too~
Ps: This was until i did to #20. And i'm already dying about what to say about myself
#1. My twin is not a bird. It's a cat (:
#2. I sing random songs for no goodness reasons and love doing so.
#3. I am directionally challenged and somehow or rather, people still ask me for directions :/
#4. I have the tendency to daydream when i eat.. hence i eat really really slow.
#5. I am very very fussy with food.
#6. I have been in fights before, and broke many school rules.
#7. I look different with every photo i take (: Or so told by Cat.
#8. I was told that i was from another country and was offered a house to stay.
#9. Lollipops are my absolute fave. They cheer me up (:
#10. Lactose intolerant, can't talk milk, but still i take the risk
#11. I tend to be very emotionally involved and empathize easily
#12. I'm addicted to books. (:
#13. I was in ballet before... hahhaha.
#14. I do stupid things all the times and love how i managed to do it.
#15. Love sun basking, i'm a plant~~
#16. I always do crazy things with friends esp Cat.
#17. I forgive easily, but i never forget.
#18. I apparently have been told i look like p3 all the way to 21.
#19. I love comics and anime like D.gray man, Fruits basket, Chobits, xxxholic, Tsubasa Chronicles
#20. I can't wear wigs. tried. Epic fail.
#21. I will be the one squealing when someone poke me.
#22. I love running, must have been influenced... -.-
#23. I have the tendency to think negatively and be depressed.
#24. I tend to be closer to friends who are older than me
#25. I was send to the hospital from school before.
#26. I love nail designs.. so pretty..~~
#27. I write poetry to vent off my feelings
#28. Last but the most important of them all, I believe in You.

Phew, this took me awhile.. but evil line is still not done with her essay >:(
it's been two and a half hours!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment