Friday, April 8, 2011

When i close my eyes,
I see.
A fragmented piece of
what used to be.

Why does it have to happen
can't you tell
that my heart sadden
of what happen to pals?

It been ages since we last talk
was it all my fault?
We ran out of topic to say
like sun that lost its rays

It is abrupt. It is cruel.
A dagger plunged straight
into where it hurts the most
Heaving a deepest sigh
staring at the empty chat box

I type a long message
words would pour out,
none would make sense
deleting all of it.
I would close the familiar corner.

We all reach a point one day
where things start to differ, thoughts no longer alike.
Arguments would bound to arise

conversation would come to a stark blank contrast
wishes that there are more we could say
nothing would seem to make it all come true.

We just walked back to square one,
two different path,
winding.
but never meeting.
twisting and turning,
yet always
fleeting.

they call it drifting, i call it a part of me that i can never get back.
when we next see each other, will it be Hi stranger?

0 comments:

Post a Comment