Friday, October 7, 2011

Smile because it happens

Sometimes it was only when we lose something, that we start to treasure it. 

Today was farewell and the fact i officially graduate from school. ): I'm feel so at a loss now, mixed feelings bundled up together. Okay to start off with, I got laoshi a plant pet yesterday, hope she doesn't kill it.. and also got notes for some of the people. I gave up after awhile.. sorry guys! 

So when i woke up today, i saw the message lg left and i just cried. Really. I don't know what to say to them. Other than that, i reached school early and realized i was having bad cramps which sucks, a lot. I received many notes and gifts from juniors/classmates/teachers. It really touched me a lot ); I'm really gonna miss them so much. 

Of course not to forget, we had a whole fun time taking countless of photos, and i got to play with dslr, so cool. It makes me tempted to get one myself ): It's so niceeeee. Anyway, English was fun, she was being so nice to us, and giving us so many tips for our upcoming exams!! Then came recess which was mostly just spent doing notes and more notes. SS was quite okay-ish, He gave us so life lesson, which make sense. i guess? I improved too! But not as much as i hope i would have gotten. But still, a step by step thing i guess (: (:
So after that, i gave laoshi her present, she said she hope she won't kill it. Hahahah. I'm really touched by whatever she has done to my life, and i'm glad she has been such a big part of this period of time. All the words she told me, and oh!! she knows the song my pride by joey yung! Not surprise though.. 

pride in your eyes
为我改写下半生
眉目里找到我
失去的自信心
才明白被爱的
能活得这样勇敢
荣幸眼神能替我
云上旅行来点灯
see me fly
i'm proud to fly up high 

不因气压摇摆
只因有你拥戴
believe me i can fly 

i am singing in the sky
假使我算神话
因你创更愉快
pride in your eyes
为我闪烁像最初
唯独你欣赏我
比我更多
埋头做愿你可
能为我骄傲更多
无论有谁嫌弃我
投入却无人可阻
我盼有一天将你抱入怀
昂然地对着宇宙说
是借着你的风
let me fly

假使我有奇迹
跟你才最愉快
我觉得光荣
因有你.......拥戴 

It was such a nice song... and i really thought this meant a lot to me and her as well. 

Then came Emath which was like super duper scary. He told us two stories. And like in the middle of it, nat screamed which let me to scream, which let to the whole class screaming, because we all thought that there was ghosts or something. There was that tension.. I'm serious, he can seriously tell ghost stories. And it was so so epic. And i really could felt the terror and horror from it all..
We had lit then. and both of them played drums and guitar, and ohmygosh, i was nearly in tears of the songs they were singing, they were so so so touching... i really felt as though this was just too sad..

We had farewell lunch, potluck! (porklard.. hahah i still remember those times still) And it was so so fun, we let her see the class song, we changed the lyrics, so now these days when i listen to I'm yours, Like a g6 or Baby i started thinking of those times we had together. g3 really loves to sing! Of course we dedicated a board to her and then we had birthday cakes and lotsa other stuff. Then chikhay, cindy and seemin sang a diff version of forever and always, and i was tearing like mad. It was super super sadddddd ): ): ): ): most teared too ): 

Cat came  ♥ cam so that means everyone came!!!
We had farewell assembly then, and we had our class video plus i got an award. Yayyyyyy And we have our three heavenly kings singing a song for us! IT WAS SO FUNNNEH AND NICEEEEEEEE.

So after that we played rounders, i didn't play. I took pics. I love police and thief though!! The class allowed me to join in, though they were worried that i would act up, it was just so sweet of them. I really felt as though it was such a better class compared to g2.. not that g2 was really horrible.. but the care shown is really different. Ahhh i'm gonna miss g3. )< 

I stared at the gifts on my desk now. all having so much meaning in my heart. I really love 4g3'11. 3g3'10. 
all the people that are inside, the teachers that taught us, even though we may not have won the class of the year, but we know deep in our hearts, we have already won it. Our class may not be very bonded when it first started, but when we want to bond, we truly bond so much.


Do not cry  but smile because it happens.

With tears and love,
daffy

0 comments:

Post a Comment