Thursday, January 24, 2013

so my first post for 2013, and it is a rant..
No surprise here, actually it's more of a last resort or more so things.. considering i still have work to do..
-
Things have been stressful. Like really stressful,
maybe not yet as stressful as previous school,
but maybe 2/3 of it already.

It has been crazy hell days for the few weeks,
and as much as i look forward to leading my juniors
and going forth in being the most enthusiastic person.
i am burning out. Literally.

With the long hours that we stay
or the mockery, strife and all.
It's about just enough to make me
wanna yell at everyone
and just be like ARGHHHH.

I really need. understanding. support
that's all. Time may not be on my side,
but a shoulder to lean on or to cry to,
it's what i need. right. now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment