Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Sorry for the craziness

"Blue is a colour,
so is pink
and red
and orange.
Then why is orange a fruit
and the rest not
Are they less worthy of a colour
The tone and intensity not as sharp?
For an orange can't be rhymed
but red can
blue too
and let's not forget green
Actually wait,
greens are vegetables.
So if two "powerful" colours add together
what do you get?
A carrot" 

"Im seriously questioning your sanity" " it sounds like a poetry of a madman" 

"That makes bunnies the most powerful creature on earth
one day rabbits are gonna rule the world"
"I don't know what to reply." "Wth, i swear i will kill you one day for your madness"
"Oh do you know rabbits babies are called kids,
so we should fear children
so inevitably
we are fearing our own reproduction system"
 "Oh lord save me from this mad girl." "You fear your own reproductive system...?!"
"So we are most afraid of ourselves" 
-

This is what happened, when you put me through two science lectures and make me rush to teach tuition without food. I solemnly need to get my head check. XD  and not go around telling people my name is daphne.

Another day ensues.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment