Friday, March 10, 2017

howdy.
so half a semester has passed without me updating. And to think i was keeping myself on track and all. I realize i tend to bitch here a lot when I'm sick. So here i am, sick. (again) Viral infection again, affecting my nose and throat. There was a bit of fever and inflammation of the chest. And IDK, I was so afraid of my own health condition sometimes. It's like, waiting for the inevitable to happen, but getting the pardon each time. Kindda morbid knowing that we are all taking little steps to our grave.

terrestrial is such a bitch, i swear. I think I should just stick to aquatic and marine system. Much MORE interesting, more fields to cover. Maybe it's cause the TA was good. LOL but either way, I find myself still questioning whether I should have taken a vet degree. A part of me still not willing to shelve away that idea. so I might (?) one day pursue it but it's not a priority now. Priority is just to graduate sobs. with an honour. hopefully. Surprisingly report writing is starting to be easier for me, maybe because i have been bitching writing so many articles, i just cant see myself in a research path, i will be just pulling my hair out just to put a report together. And i can't imagine if I fucked up any result methodology up.

you left again. I don't know why but there is a finality to this one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment