Monday, April 8, 2019

goodbye raven

was it stupidity or just a childish hope?
-
it felt like a final note to seeing you guys. 24 men team. It was something that you guys fought for, over and over again.
and this time, you guys made it.
I debated for a long time whether i should go, whether I should just leave it all behind.
but I guess a part of me still earnestly want to be there, to see it, one last time.
-
yet perhaps I wasn't ready,
wasn't ready for all the hurt that follow
of people judging me, for being the cause of the heartbreak
or for the accusation that I left you for someone else, or that I'm already full fledged dating again.
-
in that midst of the crowd, with a blown out panic attack,
or tears that threaten to spill.
i dont regret going. I dont regret being there seeing the progress all these years.
i dont regret cheer.
---

in the crown of thorns,
i enthrone us
the knifes i hurl at myself
the wounds i keep picking
as I spiral once more
with blood trickling.

maybe it's because ravens belong to the sky
while I belong to my solitude.

1 comments:

  1. Dude, nobody belongs to solitude. Yeah maybe sometimes we all feel like shit, and life blows. But you gotta pick your shit up and get going. So what if you lost someone or broke up or whatever, that's life, it sucks. Take a day, hell take a month, but once you're done, get up and hit that shit again. Does it really matter what people think? Just do you. If you want to date again after your break up, then just date. Love isn't going to find itself so why let what people think stop you? Do what you can and leave out all the other stuff. Nobody belongs anywhere, we all fight to get where we want to be.

    ReplyDelete