Tuesday, December 8, 2009

in case anyone is thinking..
e does not stand for evan...
oh well, today was fun.. in some freakish sortha way
in a way.. i beginning to enjoy choir more...
like it gone back to last times..
yay~
anyway, looking forward to section lunch on sat
please let there be more people.
the last one was just pathetic.. :x

freaky how i'm always complaining my choir tee is too big
when it is like the same size like almost everyone else
oh well... i still can't believe my shirt got "stolen".
oh so was my shoes... for that matter..
my bros got their haircut!
they look like perfect devils from hell darling lil angels.
sigh.. guess we're not running at all this whole week.. >.<
i think the thing is still with that damn e note...
and i realise that if i don't fix it soon..
i'm gonna die for almost all the songs.
dammit..

note to caramel/carmey/carmen: I'm not a duck/daffy's wife etc. I'm just plain daphne.. and i appreciate very much if you don't treat me like a heater nor scare me from behind. thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment