Saturday, March 20, 2010

Smiles. Hello, would you like to donate?
That’s how I spend today. My face aches from smiling so much… but then today was awesome! Went with soul sister~ yay… morning was not really pleasant but not like it hasn’t happened before. So when to collect tin can and just go around asking for donation. At first, i just want to sit down till the whole thing is over and give an empty tin back but i just went with soul siter. Then I first got my first 2 dollars note, was so happy. I think I’m weird. Went to library… haha. We were so mean, we were like got family, got children, can extort a lot of money one… but seriously the kids were adorable. There was one who sang right in front of my face, nobody nobody but you. Of course, there is still others which just melt your heart. Then finish one page of stickers, was jumping up and down... haha. We were just happy and took a break, then came bitching session. Haha. Then just went to jp and found et! Her tin can was heavy. . o.o but she didn’t take break. It was like we went all around boon lay, went to safra, where we sort of trespass (but then aht is a member, so to her, it’s not really trespassing), where I ask people to donate and they dump the money to soul sister...so weird. I hate crowds seriously, they just rush down to you and you get so dizzy plus you have to sortha shout and ask whether they wish to donate which et refers to it as me being scary and scaring them away. O.o I’m not scary. As how I have repeatedly told my juniors who still don’t believe my age. Well, it’s not like people have accurately tell my age either, I have people telling me I’m p5 or p6 on one end and 21 at the other end… anyway back to the point, not scary. At all. I’m very nice :D there are people which are downright irritating but there are always others who make your day, like it’s so sweet somehow people just come approached you and give you money. Did nothing stupid, well if i did, i didn't remember. I love today a lot. I can’t remember how long since I smiled. Well, smile for the sake for smiling.

was chatting with carm and found out that i can't tell time. great

0 comments:

Post a Comment