Tuesday, July 20, 2010

rhd celebration today.
wore a freaking thing that looks damn -, i feel like just ripping it apart. It's damn effing looooonnnngg. So embarrassing going to school that way..-.-i survive lessons.
amazingly, the only subject i look forward to now is chinese. fun fun fun~ teeheehee.
went high... v thought i was crazy. Then, it was like today lesson just have test. and i was like crap, i'm gonna die. Then the teacher was like.. wah, daphne smile so sweet. test definitely full mark... then i was like o.o i'm gonna die.
then lecture lecture. sigh. guess i'm holding on till then.
lost my wallet on the way out. == i think i'm outwitting myself each time.
i wonder which was worse. specs or wallet -.-
then chiong like siao to watch movie.
i think i raised my voice.. brother in law and von von was like ._.
haha. sorry guys.
watch despicable me.
somehow it seemed i don't really find it funny...
then went to eat late lunch due to my wallet, didn't have time to eat.
camwhore awhile~
susan said i look ridiculous. hehe.
then jojo lost her wallet. (y)
then we talked for quite a long time, i guess.
it seemed as though the fight before,
just make us better friends.

The rain seemed to be
predicting my mood.
all day just being so upset.
I wonder why

0 comments:

Post a Comment