Monday, August 23, 2010

day 02 - my crush

heh.
we are supposed to comment on how great elearning is.
and always ffs comment bring me smile (:

me : beneficial? making me fall asleep and laughing to myself
ffs- "make you fall asleep --> boring. Laugh to yourself --> fun. hahaha
me: I'm contradicting myself. The irony of being a lit student.

sighhhh. Lit was funny. teeheehee. I miss lessons as usual. I miss stealing brother-in-law away. I miss retorting back at yvonne. I miss meena and her hyperventilating skills. I miss a1 and them cracking me up. I miss pril. I miss everyone in school. But i don't miss homeworks. bleh.

Dear crush.
hmm.. i watched you fall for others. You just see me a fake cousin. nothing more. Oh the irony.

dear lover,
i promised to be a good duck to you ^^

dear brother-in-law,
i stole you from my persistent violent sister who abuse you non stop. Love always, your sister in law.

Okay. i think this 30 letters is getting weirder

0 comments:

Post a Comment