Monday, August 23, 2010

day 1- best friend

uh...honestly i'm stunned at this question.
friends come and go as they please. I have seen much, and deal with a lot of drama-political-crap
uhhhh... i shall just dedicate this to few people.


TO LF;
You make my day whole. Really truly. Along with your sickness and stuff. We went through a lot.
I must say i was closest to lyn. Then, with jojo and her fighting, we seemed to scatter much.
I got closer to rekhy this year, surprisingly. Oh the joy. We met with nat. Had our first Lf
movie outing. There's so much i wish to tell you, so much to say, yet we seemed to have
drifted. i wonder why myself. But i wish you all the very best.
Whenever you need, this duck is still here.

To a1s.
yes. they meant a lot to me too. haha. Those naughty lil peeps whose always insist that i'm
either les, gay or both. but known affectionately as a pedo. HAHA. Anyway, i know
it seemed that the section isn't really bonded.. well and stuff. Somehow i always
hope it will be. but it's getting better yeah? I realize a lot of superficiality in choir,
i seen you cry, your laughters, your problems. Hey, i'm there okay.
Yes, we might be rowdy at times. But awesomness it always there.
Cliche a little but then i hope you see that
smiles do go a long way. Especially when i hear you sing nicely.
haha. section outing is finally coming up.
then i realise that there isn't much time in choir already.
Will miss you all so terribly much :(
thanks for bringing joy and chaos to my life.

To the brother-in-law/sisters/cousins
Haha, yes this is for all of you. meow, wrufff. quack. hiss. oink.
animals bunch of people.
Thanks for sharing my tears and laughters.
Though we don't meet up often,
i'm always thinking of you!
Ps;i miss all of you very much.

April.
YES THERE"S ONE FOR YOU.
haha. you taught me to remain strong.held on to faith. to believe in Him
i walked out of being emo, and back again.
yet i knew you are always there.
yes, we have a fight slash misunderstanding. but
that just show us how much closer we bond.

Loverr;
Haha. Didn't miss you out.
we been through the most i guess.
all the drama crap stuff.
Always your duck (L)
ps: i will NEVER eat duck meat.

okay...
this is like turning into a long long essay.
Joyce:
always being there. You're always the sensible one
Don't let it swell. I'll see you on tue.

Others :
sorry :x you all do impact my life
it just that i can't turn my blog into this
1000 words gratitude letter
so i will give you'all a hug when i see you next.
love you all. Thanks for bringing
out the best in me.
and always being there.

To the friends who drifted;
i miss you all a lot.
But i'm glad for the times we have togther
no, i don't regret.



Love you all. always duck aka daphne

0 comments:

Post a Comment