Saturday, August 14, 2010

Miss you like crazy..
gah.. and you're gone for 17hrs.
I feel like going to poly somehow..
Somehow, i miss choir. Among all
my works and test, I miss the people in there
no matter how tiring... I miss it.
probably why i refuse to go to the poly
brother in law wanted to go,
is that there isn't choir.. not
that i have a chance of going into
choir.. considering how sucky my voice is.
But at least, i want to be in a school
where there is choir.
Somehow i went back to posting here...
dreams.. we all have ambitions and stuff.
They may laugh at our dreams
But that's okay.
They won't understand.
What's it like
to see each dreams
being crushed
Probably why
every single one
Counts more.

The series of events. all boil down to this.
I shall do my work and stop thinking of
such stuff.

0 comments:

Post a Comment