Saturday, August 14, 2010

Stupid idiot. Bask. Go ahead. Bask in my tears. Act all proud and mighty. GO AHEAD. I won't care less. Damn you. Just go ahead. Laugh at me. Scorn at me. I won't care less. I won't let you touch a freaking finger. Ask your teacher to call me. I couldn't call less. Say it. Yeah, stupid showoff.
What share. Do you even treat me as a sister? Oh and the best thing she could do is look at her drama and tell me i'm childish. Great. Just great. Gang up on me. Make my life worse. Isn't going any better either. I already have a hard time in school. Just great. Eff. The tears are coming. AAARAGH. I hate being so weak. i can still HEAR you. I'm not dead. GO AHEAD. I DARE YOU TO CURSE ME DEAD. Arn't you always wishing i would run away. GO AHEAD. I can't care less. DAMN YOU. BREAK THE DOOR. haven't you always done it?! GO AHEAD. Make sure you take your weapon with you. I can't care less to leave this world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment