Wednesday, September 8, 2010

been a long time since i talk till 3.
yawn. Damn sleepy.
anyway.. shall post up about yesterday.
i'm irritated.. very.. get off. get out. get lost.
but before you do, i will beat you with a stick :D
had performance.. been a long time since i sang
old parts.. oh well. was okay bah...
except i sped up a lot..
then they kept saying about parallax error..
haha.

oh well. choir tee design done.
heck care. i will hit you with a stick too if you complain
so much (:

it hurts a lot not to be able to be there for you
right now. All seems so far away.
You say you will give me time
to find back myself.
But what if this is what i'm truly am?
Have that meant you lost your faith in me?

Liar liar.
Your lies have caught up with you.
I will add you in on my wanted list to beat up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment