Monday, October 18, 2010

it seems without caffeine one can't go far anymore.
But surprise, i went all the way to 4am.
I know i say it a lot of times,
but it seemed that this time i'm more willing to give
it all the very best to move on.

"Life's a race, there is never a time to look back,
but it's okay to take short break in between"

I seek the Lord that He will go through it with me,
I do not seek Him to take it all away,
I know that some things are not to be taken away,
I just pray to have the strength to go on,
Lord, I know that if I have a chance, I will
relive my life, with nothing to change,
For I know each and every one of them
is sent by you so that I will be stronger as a person.
Thanks Lord for always being with me,
even though I had not recognized You till now.
Your love and mercy for all of us is boundless,
Lord, thank you.


-Amen-


Been having weird dreams.
"btw, does my dream make me feel like i'm a psychopath?"
"YES."
"-.-"

such friends
"wait till next year, i will be struggling like crazy and I have syf to deal with"
"Muahahahahha"
"LOL. Devil horns pointing out"
"Ya! On your head! I knew it"

I'm looking forward to going out! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment