Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A song always say many words,
It speaks for itself more than anything.
Tears sprung the wells,
the dried up season
long thought to have turned to bitter cold.

Yet something inside burns even more,
the fire consume it,
Realization never struck harder,
how much You meant to me.
You see me through,
even when I had foolishly
led my path away.

I was found back
Through Your constant urge
I begin to seek
I begin to understand
A song brought forth what
was deep inside.

Not written out of consideration
Just held deep within
the season that had turned
the well that had dried
I begin to see
More of what You
want me to.

You taught me so much
Yet hungry I am,
thirsting for Your every word
The songs that sang praise to You
The people that has changed their lives
Because of You.

This is my words.
My praise for You,
Lord.

-amen-



0 comments:

Post a Comment