Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I'm sortha having this thing going with brother in law.
to make sure that i don't use that word... and the money goes
to the treat i'm treating her :D so right now it's 40cents. D:
Time spent were rather on the journey there, yet we have our fun
so no complains there.
Ok.... some updates...
I'm currently booked for this 2 weeks :D

Today was funny and touching.
A friend complimented me on my singing :)
She's so honest and direct, to hear anything nice was just..
(though i though i screwed up and sounded pitchy)

had talks and talks... it's rather draining.
I realized i tend to look too attentively...
the speaker just threw his attention at me..
and i was like okay...
Next talk,
was funny cause meena and brother in law,
was supposed to help me find out what animal i am..
they had so many comments~~
So i'm a lamb...
minus calm and quiet... which is really (Y).

Class pictures were awesome!!!
Though it's going to cost a bomb...
going out with them, and we're going to scream
our lungs out...

"wait.. did you just put on braces.."
"uh no.."
"when did you put on.. last month?"
"uhh.. last yr april.."

Greek, you rock.
let's play see saw and scare Germany out next time.

I'm in love with mel's song. Who You Are
I let v listen, she agreed it's nice!
yay~~
just today we were talking about is it possible
to get the both world of money and happiness,
and during chinese tuition, i really got quite
a shock. Cause the passage itself was on that topic.
It's not the first, i just didn't really take much notice
of it.. but hope that it's You trying to communicate to me.

these days i just find writing poems so much more meaning
maybe it's caused I try doing it with You by my side.
Going to church this week. Excited!
Result tomorrow Groan.
Choir... no words.
Musical Evening in 1 month time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment