Friday, October 22, 2010

Piece of papers, marked in black ink, written all over the place, it used to carry meaning, doesn't it?
I lay on my desk, eyes shut,the world zoom forward. I look up with, river flowing down.
I just stared at the emptiness and the irony of all things.
An aged old candle, standing tall,
its flame burning, so painfully.
Its warmth and light
to people, it might seemed not much
but to a person who had lived her life in darkness
it had mean as a support to her.
Yet as she clung on,
she was stung by the wax.
Time and time again.
What if she had mistook the flicker of the light
It had been her tormentor
and her savior.
So she comes to a halt,
her burns, those are scars.
yet, she still hold on,
till the last flicker.
Then she realize
she was the mockery of it all.

Results were horrible.
Choir.. I don't know..
It's seemed like right now,
i'm scared of myself, in fact.
That i will blow up one day
like a dynamite.
Yell out all the frustration,
and just break down.
Then there were times I just
think i should curl up,
the vulnerability inside,
and put on an empty shell.

Light in You

We have come
Because of You
You have shown us the light
We can see.
You have shown us mercy
We can be saved.
Your endless love
Was what kept us going.

The world will fall
Yet we will still be here,
For we know,
That You know,
We will soar.
Beyond the horizons.
No matter the fall.

I see You
I see You
I put my faith in You
With all my heart,
Jesus, You are the light
That shine through all the storm

Your fire burns
Lit by Your love
We are saved

0 comments:

Post a Comment