Thursday, November 11, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DI DI

The day before 11-11
I was stood up.. for a very long time.
I took from Green to Red to Green to Purple
Congratulation to me. I actually wore a dress
Disgusting.
We had like a plan lor!
go daiso get rubber band.. and a box.
Eattttt cause i was hungry. the pics are epic (Y)
onion rings~~~
super funnn.... :D
Went pet shop and i think i was squealing too much..
but the hamsters were adorable..
Then i guess we just walk around,
and took pictures.
HAHAHHA But i love the part where we
just sat on the wooden boards and start
drawing. (:

Seem pretty short to describe how that day went
Starting to learn song from secret garden.
Choir was funny today.
HEEE.
Ate cookie and cream cake. super nice :D
Winny-ism~
I think i freaked out when Em just came up to me
and said duck. daffy duck.
I think i scream too much.. which really didn't help my voice at all.
Section is getting more bonded :D Though i think it's more of
the same people coming every single time.
I think i started having a coughing fit.
the whole altos were like looking at me..
cause i think i really had difficulty breathing
and my cheeks were pink, eyes tearing. the usual.
Sat down for awhile before the conductor caught me sitting down.
Apparently she didn't heard my cough at all.
They were like laughing lor.
Afterwards, it's just been me trying to disturb the juniors
and the conductor keep asking me to do something about my cough.
But she praise me today :D Super happy.
Said my singing was quite good when i'm not coughing. -___-
Heeee then caramella just spend the journey home
arguing whether i was having an affair.

Love today. tally : 16 need to sell : 5 more
8more days. Please let my cough get better.


0 comments:

Post a Comment