Thursday, November 11, 2010

What irritates me the most is the fact
that i can't even tell others why I'm even feeling this way.
The unmixed sadness, had it all started with the memories
which always end in tears. I don't know why
but things are getting better, but the more they are
the more i have to hide. And to know i have to hide is
making me even more upset. The whole complexity of it all

I had told her so

When the doors start closing one by one,
that's when the real horror starts.
As voices creep in one by one
threatening to drown the very self in.

Silence begun to play its tune
The walls are closing in
can anyone hear
Banging on the walls
Trying to get out
but too afraid to even try

She can't hear,
She screams

When the doors closed
The horror begun
Chained by promises
Burdened by one own tears

No one can hear you dear.
Don't bother.

All the whimpers.
They serve no purpose
See that girl
I told her so
She will end up this way

If she had only listen

0 comments:

Post a Comment