Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I learn two things today
+Jealousy is a sin
+Expectations destroy everything.

I've been trying hard. But i realise the harder
i try, the more i pin to myself that i would be able
to achieve.
Slight disappointment would just caused me
to falter.
Because of you
I'll never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side
So I don't get hurt
Because of you
I find it hard to trust
Not only me, but everyone around me
Because of you
I am afraid

I had fun today. Yes, fun do come with choir.
I just forget that it actually exists.
But it was nonetheless.

The chat during lunch, the attempt to do court case
to serve as a pleasure, I miss those days.

The warm ups, where we go around
jumping, singing with all our might
cheeks flushed.

The sectionals. Our hysterical laughters
Trying to bring our voice forth
and sing the impossibly high notes
keeping in pulse and in tune.

Concert positions. How we argue
But it bring back so much

Carrying keyboards.
Touched once again.
Hands working together.

The journey home would
always change
Tug of war ensued.

10 more days.
新推陈新。惦记只是提醒
还是能把我从白云中
掉下来的,还是一样。
只有一句,而那时
我已走而不回头

0 comments:

Post a Comment