Saturday, December 4, 2010

wow. I'm shocked I haven't updated in a long time.

The trees sighed in the wind,
endless memories pour forth of the times,
of the children that danced around it,
where had they all gone to.

Sighing at the wind,
the past is a place to visit but not to stay
the future is just another unknown
bound by the hopeful.

She's not worth the wait, all she ever was a mist
bound by mystery, always so close yet so far
A game of hide and seek,
yet it seemed shrouded with nothing more
that what it seems, yet it never appears that way.
Figment of memories turn rusty with age

Walking bowed in silence,
I see no more.


HAHAHA i came up with it like 10 mins ago.

I SCREAM CLOSURE.
sound like ice cream close here. hungry :/
Going to meet the lifegroup soon.
teeeheee. Happy~

"THE DEEP HOLE IS NOT MEANT FOR JUST ANYONE MY DEAR
EVEN THOUGH I HAVE FEELINGS FOR YOU, MY HEART YEARNS MUCH MORE FOR SOMEONE I CANNOT HAVE
CALL IT LOVE, CALL IT LUST, SHE IS THE ONLY ONE I NEED."
A startling confession.


0 comments:

Post a Comment