Saturday, January 1, 2011

A year fade so quickly. It has been a struggle but I made it through.
2010 has been an emotional roller coaster but without this year, perhaps i won't have faith in Christ, met so many awesome friends who changed my life, it was a blessing in disguise. I thank you all friends who have made 2010 the best it could ever be. For the joy, laughter you given me even the tears, you made me cherish all of you ever much more. The memories that you have given me, they are never forgotten. Yes, I have been throwing mood swings a lot, even pushing friends away. I had self harm and had been counselled, but I'm glad to walk out of it. Sorry too for all the harm, hurt, stabs or even the accusations i have thrown at all of you, friends. The misunderstandings that had arises due to conflicting interests and characters, thank you all so more for bearing with me. The politics and drama that i have been through this year by far had been the hardest i cope with, but i never went through it alone, for the Lord provided me so much more.To the people who hurt me, I thank you all for those, so making me grow so much more and mature more as a person. To you all, I would never say i regretted making friends.

In 2011, I would not be the emotional person. I would take on harsher responsibilities, and i would not depend so much on what others think of me and instead be the person i am and will be. I hope that this year i would grow more with my friends, my lifegroup, my family. I would curb my temper, and throw lesser mood swings. And finally I hope 2011 i would stop letting the memories hurt and learn to trust people again.

Thanks for making 2010 great. Love you guys. (; Best wishes to the people taking exams, syf is round the corner. O's too.

Daphne

0 comments:

Post a Comment