Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Haven't updated for so longggg.
Holidays just started.. but then again, at this time of the year, one don't really get much of a holiday no?
Hmmmz. Well, let's see... life is pretty eventful for this year.

First time:
-been to a play
-got locked in school
-got sent to the hospital
-had 7days of intensive
-witness a marriage
-had one major exam
-failed 5 subjects
-singing chi songs chionging hw.
-receiving a card randomly
-been to 2 poly and 1 jc
-had funfair
-went for a farewell

Choir farewell was just rather weird. But then again, i miss choir already. Those juniors.. and just the joy of singing. Well. the joy of singing i only experienced it here and there.. But still, i miss the hectic life of a Qm. And now, it seems almost weird to be focusing on just studies and nothing else. D: I went back that day.. only to help my juniors catch a pokemon -____- but oh well, they looked up to my awesome catching skills. But still~

Chinese intensive is the another thing i'm missing. I don't know.. the antics we always pulled. Eveline and I, always end up fighting.. HAHAHA. but i still enjoyed it all. Scary but i really started to love chinese, maybe it was lao shi's influence. She always going on and on about morals and all.. but somehow unlike other teachers, they really do make sense and i do feel like applying it to life.

People are saying that i don't open up to people anymore. But i lost the need to. I find it tiring and it becomes a barrier i guess. Like we can just have fun and do crazy stuffs. I don't really want to go deeper than that. Not just fear, it's just gotten completely unnecessary. But saying that, it makes me wonder, is it why I'm feeling rather detached from the world and others are saying I'm feeling distant.

Hmmz.

Daffy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment